Suffering from a minor illness and want advice as quickly as possible?
Did you know that your local pharmacist can give confidential advice and treatment if needed for a number of common illnesses without the need for an appointment with your GP?
Here as just some of the conditions that your pharmacist can help you with:
- coughs, colds and sore throats
- minor skin conditions and acne
- athletes foot
- styes and minor eye infections
- head lice
- pain, including backache
- cold sores
Pharmacists provide many other services including:
- NHS emergency hormonal contraception
- NHS smoking cessation support
- Advice on travel injection requirements and supply of malaria prevention